Tuesday, July 13, 2010



>battery charged
>or:
> (Psychosis: Butter Field Broken Paw)
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Once at the fishy harbour we drank acid-rain and gurgled strong
> hymns to Dionysus
>
> i remember becuz it was stonelight on the reckoning
> and bee hive justice was floundering rapidly against these delicate
> shoals.
>
> I know at lest one star touched my face and at least one comet
> burned my intestines after the slow thunder broke so soft
>over your cold blue lightning-flash of eyes.
>
>Tomorrow a gray rain will devour this beastly flesh and ignite
> small pitter patter poems to Edgar and Sylvia but yet
>
> here the ax falls so tender, still, over these heart cages and
> dreamsongz and oh baby dontya wanna see the other worlds with me.

>>What
the hell, >see how it gets b r okeN
when your ghost distracts >me?

You know if you weren't such a wisenheimer, you bastard, you wouldn't be so dead.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> CE Kane

No comments:

Post a Comment