Friday, June 4, 2010

Feel

Wounded by death we disgrace the blood which runs in our veins

all for the white-star and wind wishing utter justices

through our unique eternities

all for the sake of the human dance, the final kiss that wakens our

hearts and warms our breast above freezing

throwing away three hundred more years

all for the sake of a beautiful

love-feeling shared with an angel of mercy

which makes me want to

quiver in the final warm ashes

of power and light

and be kissed again by you,

just fly from that grief forever

and helplessly love you in our darkened rooms,

just loving you, Love,

just you and me and your whispers in my sad ears

just you and me and your chiseled mouth

kissing my warm throat like honey blooms and cool lava

til the red dawn pulls out of the black sky

til the fated,

beautiful,

stoned world

ends abruptly in bullets

and name-calling.

Oh how I long for you tonight across these terrible distances!

And all I can do is feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment