Saturday, June 5, 2010

Song For Hesse's Aging Painter: Klingsor

Sun in June, birds have sung to you all day long
You hear their calling calling
Is that your tired heart that's falling falling
Into an empty dream of blue gold song

You only saw that face upon violet skys
How sweet your melody blended with her sighs
I stood there with you long ago so long ago
I was reborn again today and just cant let it go....so

chorus1:

Flow, flow,
Flow into the burning sun
Go, go,
Tonight let's go & drink our fun
Hear that heavy hearted moonbeam calling
Its thrumming like a drummer drumming
Oh let's flow, flow
It's so, so
Like you when I hear that lonely rain come down.

However long you run we'll still glitter like gold
You still run on and on, so warm me when I'm cold
You were on high when I was born I saw your smile
Ya held my hands thru all ten thousand miles

The day
Comes falling down
Here on me
The day comes falling fast here
Can't you still see me?
Bring my night time secret remedys
And we'll go golden glitter
Come on come glittering with me
I loved your soul so let's

Flow flow!
flowing like a bird across the sun
Run, run!
running towards the arms of gentle gods...

You only saw my face cross violet skys
How sweet your melody blended with my sighs
I stood there with you so very long ago
I was miraculously reborn again today so..

So let's Flow, flow!
Flow into the burnin heart of man
C'mon let's
Go, go!
Lets Go out you and me
Watch the heavy moonbeam falling
The night is thrumming
Like a drummer drumming

Oh let's flow, flow!
It's so, so
So like you when that Summer rain comes fallin down.

Sun in June, the birds have sung to you all day long
You hear them calling calling
It's just your tired heart that's falling falling
Into the last great dream of blue-green golden song........

C.E. Kane

(Song lovingly written for H. Hesse aka The aging Swiss Painter "Klingsor" in: "Klingsor's Last Summer")

No comments:

Post a Comment