Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hovercraft Literature Lemon Drop (Thghe Newghe Invenghtion)

Trapped in a foamy pillowcase
of white Balthazar
I wonder sometimes...

ahh I pick up the slack now

Did you see those ghosts falling thru the sky?
I rummaged thru daydreams, heard hard of falling
off massive bridges that crisscrossed the oceans.

One day I will be able to spout the tree leaf rhymes
But for now all I have are just fragments
of lemon dropz-- literature residue,
a rather curious afterburn in my brain.

I am no scavenger
But I too, must eat.

Gulfed in some wheaten smoke
I ride the hurricane shush
through loftier winds
and graze on hungry glacial developments.

It will all be okay, m'darlin.
trust me on this --
Hav' I ever lied to you before?

O honey pie, I am blowing skywards at warp speeds
Please dont bring me down
where shiny little hovercrafts
are in danger of crashing
right through
the Baltic regions
of my shadowy soul.
My sinewy shadowy starlit sovereign soul.

Reach.
Reach for me but leave me alone.
I wisp in a willow away from you all now
forev'r.

I am gone thru the blue,
My hands will slip thru your fingers,
and I will go floating, hovering away.

Space-walking I will go

Testing my new invention,

I think the modern world will call it

anti-gravity verse.


Wandering upwards
I try to recall the chimney smoke grace of what never
was.
And I hover away
brittle brittle
lucid lucid
for the first time in my life
I perceive a language that
I can understand
In a world that I can finally,
Finally
bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment